Saturday, May 3, 2014

Aida Birritteri is VL Magazine Artist of the Day



© Mill Road By Aida Birritteri

© Sergeants Covered Bridge By Aida Birritteri

© Still Life Apples and Oranges By Aida Birritteri
"I find that my watercolors can express a better and more distinct point of view through the visual language as opposed to the written word. When I began to look at my watercolor work as an effortless endeavor, allowing spontaneous energy and accidents to happen, I began to find my voice through the artwork. I learned so much from my mistakes and integrated them into the composition as a whole. A focus on humility to keep the work pure and humble is required from me even though there is an overall boldness in the application and composition."
- Aida Birritteri



http://www.aidabirritteri.artspan.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment