Thursday, March 5, 2015

VL Magazine Artist of the Day is Angela Sullivan

© Hangin By Angela Sullivan

© My Friends and I By Angela Sullivan

© A Spray Of Color By Angela Sullivan

"I am a painter of beautiful things. I have been painting for about 18 years but have devoted myself to painting daily since 2009. My style is mostly loose and free.  I am from the deep south and speak with that all too familiar southern drawl. I have always had a love for art. When I was little I would color for hours. I created paper dolls and then later made quilts. My mother worked in a sewing factory and my father was a carpenter. They taught me values like to treat people with respect and that I can do or become anything I want to be. They were right. I hope you enjoy your visit here as I share with you my paintings which come from the heart. I am glad you stopped by. I live to make my world a better place to be" - Angela Sullivan

http://www.asullivanart.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment