Wednesday, April 8, 2015

VL Magazine Artist of the Day is Nathalie Kelley

© Cherries On A Cherry Table Cloth By Nathalie Kelley

© Who Is Worthy By Nathalie Kelley

© Don't Take It For Granted By Nathalie Kelley


"It is my hope that my art will inspire you, bless you, encourage you, or just simply make you feel good. Most of the images I have captured, with paint or silk dye, have begged me to paint them because of the colors, the memories, the light, the reflections, or the spiritual significance. When the Lord revealed to me that He had made me creative and that He wanted me to create with Him, I could not resist His invitation. These are the creative expressions of my worship of the Lord. I want to "SHOW forth the praises of Him who called me out of darkness into His marvelous light." (1 Peter 2:9) "
 - Nathalie Kelley



http://nathaliekelleyart.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment