Saturday, March 15, 2014

Diane Fairfield is VL Magazine Artist of the Day


© Raindrops By Diane Fairfield

© The Uprising By Diane Fairfield

© Overflow Of A Forgiven Heart By Diane Fairfield

"Bold, vivid expressions of color, light, perspective and texture compel me. My passion is to express the beauty and truth that exists in the natural and spiritual realms. To create the desired effects I use whatever tools my hands fall on first, including, for example, sponges, knives, rollers, grooming tools, even my own hands/fingers. My newest body of work incorporates various light reflecting materials such as metallic elements that sparkle and films that split light into its spectral colors. Layers of acrylics are applied followed by oils with the light reflecting elements being embedded in the various layers." - Diane Fairfield




http://www.dianefairfieldart.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment