Thursday, April 24, 2014

VL Magazine Artist of the Day is Claire Bull


© Red Umbrella By Claire Bull

© The Path By Claire Bull

© Color Blocks By Claire Bull

"Creative expression and freedom are important to me, along with experimentation and exploring colour, light and texture. I love using unusual tools and techniques in creating, and acrylics/mixed media give me that freedom. I paint to music and the art changes with the music and my emotions - every painting is unique.
I am happiest in the studio - it is my own little world and I paint from my imagination so there is a lot of variety with abstracts, florals, landscapes and figurative work.  Fractals are created on the computer and take hours of work but a wonderful way to use modern technology."  - Claire Bull





No comments:

Post a Comment