Monday, July 7, 2014

VL Magazine Artist of the Day is Debbie Hughbanks


© Just Add Water By Debbie Hughbanks

© No. 19 By Debbie Hughbanks

© Hummingbirds By Debbie Hughbanks
"I paint because I must paint. The creation of art is a passion, a need and a desire that I feel I must meet on some level every day whether it is simply planning the composition of the next work in my mind or placing the finishing touches on the pastel or painting I have had in progress for days.  My inspirations come from the animals, people and surroundings that I love . . . for I find I am passionate about these things, as well, and want to be able to share them with others through my work. My hope is that the joy I feel in the creation of each piece will come through to those who view my art and that something in a particular painting will speak to each viewer on a very personal level. Who could ask for more as an artist?"
-Debbie Hughbanks


No comments:

Post a Comment