Friday, September 12, 2014

Sandy Moser is VL Magazine Artist of the Day


© Czar By Sandy Moser

© Day Dreamer By Sandy Moser


© Fench Post Advantage By Sandy Moser

“Painting is entirely for my pleasure and fulfillment. I am driven to create images on canvas and paper. It is something that I cannot stop. It is like breathing – it is a required part of my existence. It’s who I am and it’s part of my soul. To be able to create a story, an action, an image, is a wonderful passion to have. When the brush goes into my hand, something takes over and I am lost in the creative process. I believe it is a gift from God. I want the viewer to be able to appreciate the beauty of these creatures and perhaps they will understand how important it is that each of us must do our part to try to preserve the environment for their habitat. Each individual has a responsibility to co-exist on this planet in a way that respects and protects wildlife and their surroundings”. - Sandy Moser



http://www.sandymoserart.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment