Friday, February 6, 2015

VL Magazine Artist of the Day is Victoria Pendragon

© Bow Flower By Victoria Pendragon

© Serendipity By Victoria Pendragon

© Sun Goddess By Victoria Pendragon
Most of my work is on the small side, so that the viewer can experience intimately, as one might experience one’s own self in contemplation or a lover in the act of love, the depth and complexities of attachments, attraction and energy in the physical world. Men and women, where they appear in my work, represent all men and women, my couples, all couples of all kinds. My work is about our One-ness, our same-ness, and, perhaps ironically, our marvelous diversity and uniqueness. I see woman as Goddesses, men as Gods and all of us as the creators of our realities...personally and passionately empowered. I see the earth as nothing short of a wonderland. I stand in constant awe of every aspect of life and I create to honor it.

http://victoriapendragon.artspan.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment