Saturday, May 2, 2015

Australian Artist Yelena Dyumin



Small Paper Pigeons
Art is, by its nature, a reflection of the way we think and feel.  My paintings express my thoughts and emotion blended with an interpretation of our physical world. Vibrant colors and a strong design sense co-exist with humor and compassion to create varied pieces with a universal and timeless appeal.  I’m most passionate about painting and drawing and have been involved with the two since childhood. I’ve always loved the experience of losing myself in thought and diving into the world of art and imagination. This creative introspection allows me to produce art that is not only beautiful, but one-of-a-kind. I’ve been told again and again that this uncanny ability to illustrate the exceptional beauty of everyday life is what makes my artwork lovable.  dyuminart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment