Friday, May 1, 2015

Digging into the Beauty of Life with Visual Language Artist of the Day Kit Hevron Mahoney


© Copper Medley By Kit Hevron Mahoney

© Morning In Aries By Kit Hevron Mahoney
© Colorado Gold By Kit Hevron Mahoney

"As an artist I find that my work is ever evolving. It is a continual process of reinventing myself in this rapidly changing world where new ideas and possibilities are constantly flowing in. I began painting in pastels, which allowed me to paint and draw at the same time. From there I moved to oils where I created impressionistic representational imagery with brush and palette knife from images photographed in my many travels. I have now added the expression of abstraction where I play with the elements of color, light, shape and texture and composition. All of my work is a joyous and challenging expression, as it requires the painting to come from within." - Kit Hevron Mahoney


http://brushstrokesstudio.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment