Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sharmon Davidson is VL Magazine Artist of the Day


© Moon Shadows By Sharmon Davidson 

© Transformation 34 By Sharmon Davidson 

© Kalachakra Matrix By Sharmon Davidson 

"I think I must have been born an artist. My earliest clear memory is of sitting at a table at age two, happily making pictures.  As a child, I drew and cut out my own paper princesses, knights, horses and dragons.  I made 'people' out of natural materials such as sticks and apples, clothing them with flowers and housing them in villages of moss and clay. That passion for creating is at the core of who I am, and remains the driving force in my life."-Sharmon Davidson



http://www.sharmondavidson.com/



1 comment:

  1. Sharmon's work emits creativity and magic... of course she was born an artist! Love her work!

    ReplyDelete