Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tatiana Myers is Visual Language Magazine Artist of the Day


© Evening At The Lake By Tatiana Myers

© First Kiss Of Autumn By Tatiana Myers

© Spicy Apple Tea By Tatiana Myers

"I grew up in Central Russia, in small logging cabin of my grandfather, who was a professional forester and talented gardener. Our house was surrounded by beautiful birch woods and endless rows of flower beds what from early age I was in change to take care of … This is what I learned to love as a child and it is only natural that this is what I enjoy painting now. My favorite subjects are poetic landscapes and glowing florals. I explore those in variety of mediums and evenly enjoying working with oils and pastels. I’m thankful for this ability to see eternal beauty in simple things and being able to reflect it at my paintings, so for the moment others can see it too… through my eyes and my heart." - Tatiana Myers


http://www.tatianamyersfineart.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment