Sunday, November 10, 2013

Shawn Morrel is Visual Language Magazine Artist of the Day!



© Venice Passing By By Shawn Morrel

© Usain Bolt By Shawn Morrel

© Urban Moment #2 By Shawn Morrel


"Creating original artwork and sharing it with people is one of the earliest passions.  I had a hobby of drawing cartoons from television as a child, and it has evolved into fine art paintings.  Having lived in three different countries over the years (Canada, United States, and United Kingdom), along with much travel, has given me new insight. Inspiration has been found in exploring different lifestyles and customs. My latest work, the Urban Moment, collection focuses on people in everyday urban settings around the world. With an international audience, I create content that brings people to a common place. Documenting different cultures, cityscapes, and international sports are amongst some of my favorite subjects. "  - Shawn Morrel





No comments:

Post a Comment