Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Visual Language Magazine Artist of the Day is Laura Brown

© Snowfairy By Laura Brown

© Twilight Snow By Laura Brown

© Snowman By Laura Brown
"I am moved to paint by the same spirit that inspired me at two years old to render Humpty Dumpty in crayon on a white cupboard. Only now, it is with oil paint and watercolors that I try to communicate what inspires me. I find myself changing and trying new ways of creative expression yet, somehow I always return to the narrative. It is the story inspires me to paint. The story that is told by each new painting I begin  is what interests me. I love the celebration of rich color balancing strong composition."
- Laura Brown 

http://www.laurabrownpaintings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Laura-Congratulations! Your winter pieces are beautiful & show strong talent & technique. I love the different approach you use on the perspective.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete