Thursday, December 12, 2013

Barry Scharf is Visual Language Magazine Artist of the Day

© Road Trip By Barry Scharf

© Three Views By Barry Scharf

© Abstract 55 By Barry Scharf



"I am an artist that has over my lifetime explored and expressed the experiences of life through my painting, sculpture and Photography. I am interested in those directions of expression that best communicate the concepts of a life immersed in the exploration of creative theory and spiritual awakening. To live fully, a life of excellence guided by heartfelt emotion and to capture those experiences within my artworks. "
-Barry Scharf




http://barrywscharf.squarespace.com/


1 comment:

  1. Barry's work is very creative and inspiring. He challenges himself constantly attempting to go above the norm. He is a master of color, great composition while maintaining a sense of mood and sensitivity to his work.

    ReplyDelete