Friday, December 13, 2013

Debbie Grayson Lincoln is VL Magazine Artist of the Day

© Bear Market By Debbie Grayson Lincoln 

© Winter-Post-Oaks By Debbie Grayson Lincoln 

© Bandit Betrayal By Debbie Grayson Lincoln 

“Many of my neighbors are real cowboys and horsemen/women. The photo opportunities are endless and the inspirations are bounded only by one's imagination. I feel blessed to be able to indulge two of my passions in such a fashion - painting the country and people around me and riding the horses that are bred here. I am still ‘evolving’ a style. When I was in desktop publishing and designing logos, I drew like an engineer - precise and exact - photographic-like reproductions were my mainstay. Now, as a cherished friend says, I want to ‘hang loose’.  My style is not yet established (and may never be!). I am having too much fun trying new things...but I predict if you follow me for a while, you'll enjoy the variety and the evolution!" - Debbie Grayson Lincoln


http://debbielincoln.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment